Wednesday, September 10, 2008

in almost 24 hours....


i'm bursting with excitement for tomorrow....

one of my best friends, sarah, is coming to visit. and if that isn't exciting enough....she's bringing out my handsome feller of a son, jack. (im saying a prayer for her that jack behaves himself in the plane and refrains from his constant meowing!)
i can't wait to see them both!!

i've been so blessed to have some of my friends and fam come for a visit! johnna came out for a week in july, my parents came out just a few weeks ago, and my friend lisa will be out this saturday. not only is that great....but lisa has decided to move here in oct for a couple months! im having such a great time hosting and showing people around this town!

so please come out....i would love to have more visitors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment