Sunday, September 7, 2008

a few changes

i decided to start a blog so that friends and family can see what kind of little adventures i'm getting myself into across the country....

life has included a few changes as of recently....

-i'm newly married!
i'm enjoying having garrett by my side everyday. im so blessed to have married such an amazing man of God. he's such a support and always keeps me moving forward. we've loved the first two months of marriage and have learned so much about each other.

-i've moved!
although my cute lil condo still hasn't sold, i packed up everything i could fit in my suitcases and moved across the country. my sweet little jack is on his way out next week and then our family will be complete. :) life is just not the same without his morning meowing and kitty cuddles.

-i got a new job!
well kind of...i was going to try and get a teaching job but found out i still have to jump thru many hoops to get a teaching license here. so instead, i looked into nannying and subbing. God blessed me with a job interview three days after i arrived with a great principal who hooked me up with a long-term sub position. i also found a great family, with one of the cutest preschoolers to babysit here and there. i started my job last week and it's only part-time. i would have to say i am definitely getting used to this and love only working part of the week. :)

-i've gotten into cooking...okay WAY into cooking!
instead of watching tv, i find myself spending hours looking up recipes. i'm sure this blog will consist of many meals and recipes i have been trying.

-and last but not least....I'M PREGNANT!!!!
okay no not really, but i couldn't resist.

will fill you in on more later, along with wedding and honeymoon pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment