Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hollyweird

My mom said she didn't think the following photos depicted anything too weird so let me give some more commentary at the sites seen at a recent Hollywood trip.

If you haven't yet, click on this photo...view the enlarged version. Seriously, a bunch of stuffed tigers with bendable arms and legs lined up at a gas station. You might have guessed that the gas station was located across from a zoo, but no, just in the midst of some streets in Hollywood/weird.

Then, look at this picture...as you can see, Spidey is hanging from a pole striking poses for strangers. We were in Hollywood for 2 hours and he remained on the pole the whole time. Not to mention, the many other creepy characters that lurked around the Walk of Fame. We're talking a dirty costumed Barney and Elmo, Freddy Krueger, and Chucky. Now most people might not be afraid of this situation but you better believe I was. I think Chucky could sense this. I saw that spotted me across the sidewalk and I tried to look away and act tough but I saw his scary eyes watching me the whole time. Then he proceeded to come in my direction. My heart was beating so fast and I wanted to scream. He took out his fake knife and acted like he was going to jab it in my leg. Needless to say, I was freaking out and felt as though this could be the trigger to many future nightmares.



No comments:

Post a Comment